*TxIsoRail is fully programmable isolated temperature transmitters dedicted to Pt100 and thermocouple industrial sensors. TxIsoRail is a DIN rail mount unit. Both units can be easily user configured for input type and working range by means of an interface cable connected to a PC USB port.
* Why use isolated transmitters?
Isolated transmitters protect the electrical instruments by eliminating ground loop effects and reduce substantially the undesirable interferences and instabilities in sensor measurements.
- Programmable input: thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100 RTD, 0-50 mV, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-10 V
- User programmable working range
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA output
- 2 or 3-wire Pt100 input with linearized output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Option: 0 to 10Vdc
- TxConfig Windows® configurator software
- Configuration with a PC via TxConfig interface
- Manual zero (offset) adjustment can be done by means with 1 front key in the TxIsoRail
- Power supply: 12 to 35 Vdc (4-20 mA);
- 18 to 30 Vdc (0-10 Vdc)
- Accuracy: Pt100, 0-50 mV (tension) and 0-20 mA (current) ±0.20% of full scale. Thermocouples ± 0.25% of full scale ± 1 °C
- Temperature effect: 0.003% of maximum SPAN/°C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Sensor failure protection: programmable burnout upscale or downscale
- Dimensions: 72 mm (H) x 78 mm (D) x 19 mm (W)
- Isolation: 1000 Vac between sensor input and 4-20 mA output loop
- Selectable mains filter: 60 Hz or 50 Hz