The 510 series of compact pressure transmitters feature a unique stainless steel diaphragm for total media compatibility and are ideally suited for applications in refrigeration and industrial cryogenics, compressors and steam systems.
A quickon connector system substancially reduces cable assembly time.
- Range: -1 to 160 bar in several steps
- Working temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Application temperature: -40 to150°C
- Media contact material: SS 1.4305
- Process thread: 1/4” - 18 NPT
- Protection: 3 times working range
- Rupture: 6 times FS limited to 900 bar
- Accuracy: < ±0.5% working range, including hysteresis, linearity and repeatability
- Quickon electrical connector with IP67 protection
- Output: two-wire 4-20 mA
- Power supply: 8 to 33 Vdc
- Dimensions: Ø 23 x 82 mm
- Weight: 98 g